a. Quick Facts
- Laser lipolysis and Cool sculpting, both are minimally invasive techniques of fat reduction.
- Laser Lipolysis uses laser beams to inactivate the fat cells and make them incapable of storing the fat anymore.
- Cryogenic lipolysis is also known as Cool sculpting as this process uses cooling processes to kill the fat cells under the skin to the point of elimination.
- Both the procedures are effective. However, Laser lipo is more effective than cool sculpting.
- Suctioning the fat is required for laser lipolysis.
- Laser lipolysis requires local anesthesia whereas cool sculpting doesn’t need any anesthesia.
- Both these techniques are as effective as liposuction but don’t require a hospital stay.
b. Lasers or freezing
Cryogenic lipolysis (also known as CoolSculpting) is a procedure that uses a controlled cooling process to kill fat cells beneath the skin and freeze them to death. On the other hand, Laser lipolysis is a minimally invasive procedure for liquefying fat and removing it. It is a laser-based therapy that breaks up and eliminates fat cells in places with loose skin, such as the arms, under the chin, neck, and jowls. It also tightens the skin by contracting collagen.
Liposuction with a laser
- A laser is used to remove fat from beneath the skin in laser liposuction, also known as laser lipolysis.
- The procedure will be carried out in the office by a doctor. Because the patient will be awake during the treatment, a local anesthetic will be applied to the area where the laser will penetrate.
- After that, they’ll make a small incision in the skin to let the laser in. The fat beneath the skin will be melted away by the concentrated laser light.
- The doctor will next place a tiny tube into the same region to suction the liquefied fat out.
- The wound will then be closed and covered by the doctor. Each region takes roughly an hour to complete.
The adipose tissue is teased during laser liposuction with help of a laser beam. It melts the fat, which is subsequently suctioned out using a cannula, a surgical tool. At the same time, the laser promotes collagen formation. This aids in tissue and skin tightening. There is minimal bleeding or bruising because the laser cauterizes the blood vessels as it operates. It’s great for the stomach, chest, chin, hips, knees, neck, and thighs, among other places.
- CoolSculpting is a type of Cryolipolysis, which is a noninvasive fat-cell removal procedure. This procedure does not necessitate any incisions.
- The fat cells in the area are safely frozen by CoolSculpting. With time, the body will be able to eliminate these fat cells.
- At the beginning of this technique, an applicator is applied to the affected area and is used to freeze the fat cells beneath the skin. These fat cells are then processed as trash by the body.
- Each CoolSculpting treatment will last 30–60 minutes, depending on the area being treated.
Cryolipolysis is a procedure that kills fat cells by freezing them. Over the course of one or two months, the body gradually flushes out the damaged fat cells. A gel pad is used to cover the skin. The skin is then pulled between two chilling plates, which freeze and destroy the fat cells. You aren’t aware of any discomfort. In the affected areas, you just experience a cold sensation. Cryolipolysis is an excellent treatment for the abdomen, back, and love handles.
c. Comparing laser lipo and CoolSculpting
1. CoolSculpting or Cryolipolysis
- It is a completely non-invasive fat loss method.
- Unlike laser liposuction, there is no need for local anesthesia or needles during the treatment.
- After the operation, you can drive home and resume your daily routines.
2. Lipolysis with a laser
- It entails cutting incisions and performing liposuction.
- With laser lipo, the recovery time is longer.
- Cryogenic lipolysis is less effective than lipolysis.
- Suctioning the fat is required for laser lipolysis.
- Cryogenic lipolysis is substantially less effective than laser lipolysis when combined with liposuction.
d. Best Destinations for Laser Lipo
Within budget and best-quality experience
Years of experience and clinical expertise with budget-friendly costs and good medical infrastructure.
- Dubai- United Arab Emirates
Trained experts and one of the best hospital facilities for laser lipo are available in UAE hospitals.
Have top in the line experts and years of practiced professionals for performing the procedure.
A little bit expensive but provides trained professionals and healthcare leaders with quality care.
Well-known country for Laser lipo packages and treatments with good reviews from previous patients.
e. Best Destinations for Coolsculpting
Liposuction is usually more costly in Turkey. Because Turkey has one of the highest obesity rates in the world, the operation is performed frequently in this nation.
This country is less popular among the people of developed nations, however, it has a good healthcare system and experienced professionals for performing cool sculpting.
- Dubai- United Arab Emirates:
UAE has various healthcare providers with expert training and certification in cool sculpting techniques making it a great destination for getting this procedure done.
Liposuction is the cheapest in Thailand. In terms of the development of the medical system, Thailand is not regarded as a leader but has decent healthcare facilities.
Doctors in Indian clinics are well experienced. This country is also known for its excellent service, comfort, and welcoming attitude toward visitors.
Spain provides comfortable and genuine healthcare with a deep-rooted trust in its service globally.