Clean and Smell-free clothes are what everyone wants after washing them. But washing isn’t just everything; those washed clothes also need dryer after washing unless you want some stinky smell in them. But you can dry them on a rope or on clothes stand. Well yeah, you can do it but wrinkles would be always there to welcome you.
In a washing machine, washer and dryer are two essential parts, but with completely different tasks. While washer would wash your clothes, make them strain-free, remove scars. The dryer is required to dry them to prevent them from smelling and making sure that strains and wrinkles would not come back.
What if your Dryer isn’t heating up? What if your dryer isn’t spinning? More than that, what if hour dryer wouldn’t even turn on? There are two ways you can take. Either best washing machine in india / fully automatic washing machine or seek a repair service in your area. Mostly, you will go with repair unless your washing machine is older than 5-7 years. But when you decide to seek dryer repair, there is no exact way to find out the best and low cost for repairing. Here are four steps you need to take if your dryer isn’t working:
- Try to figure out the exact issue: When your dryer breaks down, you will notice some visible issues within or outside the dryer. Mostly, issues will be from inside but in some cases, issues can be found on outside. Try to figure out the exact issue by inspecting the dryer thoroughly and cleaning it.
- If the dryer isn’t heating, check the power supply. If it is okay and working then you need to check if there is any wire breach or a melted wire. Check all the joints inside the dryer case are perfect.
- If the drum isn’t spinning but heat coil is heating, check if anything is stuck inside lint sheet or other holes, open back panel and everything is in its place. Also, vacuum the drum once and clean it. If you still can’t find any issue, it’s better to call the professional dryer repair person.
- Check if the switches are working properly and there is not any audible noise. If you figure out the exact issue, it would save you some extra time and will be helpful while seeking washing machine repair service.
- If everything looks fine, but you find it overheating and making your clothes catch fire or burn, a possible malfunctioning of heat controls could be the reason. Do not try to touch the coil even if it’s not heating up, you can get an electric shock.
- Figure out possible solutions: Once you figure out the issue with your Dryer, it’s time to look up for solutions. You can watch videos, read different articles by the professionals on what are the possible solutions to get your dryer working again. Also, check the price of different parts which could need replacement and decide if they are cost-efficient. Do not choose low-quality spare parts; always look for certified and tested parts.
If your dryer is not heating up, it may require some repair or even heat coils will require replacement.
- Look for appliance repair services in your area: After you figure out the issue, open local map on the internet and search for dryer repair services in your area. Check their ratings and reviews on different directories and maps. Collect at least four or five appliance repair service providers in your list. Also, note down their ratings and contact details.
Call them and discuss the issue with them, explain to them how you usually use the clothes dryer, how much time you keep the clothes in the dryer. After they understand the issue and are ready to repair, ask them about the cost, and negotiate with costs. Once it’s done, note down the costs in front of each service.
- Compare all services with different aspects: Now it’s time to compare their reputation in the market, price, reviews, services, and customer satisfaction. Check out which service has more reviews and better ratings among all of compared service providers. Read customer reviews, especially those who have got their dryers repaired. You can also find some reviews and comparisons by bloggers on the internet, read them too. Once you’ve done all that, decide which service is the best, regardless of their costs. Because the quality of the work is also important.
Once you have chosen one best and cost-efficient dryer repair service, contact them and book an appointment at your preferred time. You should not run behind low cost only, cutting the costs low today can cost you relatively high in the future. Always prefer quality before cost if it is not over the roof for you. Quality service is better than a low-cost service.